Your Innovation Due Diligence Challenges
Do you know…
- how to assess future value of the innovation and R&D activities of your potential acquisition or investments?
- whether your investment target has a healthy innovation pipeline, securing a return on investment in 4-7 years?
- the innovation position of your acquisition against competition?
- the impact of new technologies such as IoT, Big Data, Digital Twins, Additive Manufacturing, VR/AR, Blockchain, AI,...?
- the strength of an IP and/or trade secrets portfolio?
- how to balance balance between short-term and long-term innovations?
How to assess future value of Innovation?
… or how to avoid a deception in the future?
There are two key decision moments for investors:
1. Before investing , you want to understand the current status of the innovation organisation, its portfolio, and the potential to contribute to a solid ROI in the (near) future.
2. Having invested, you want to secure that the innovation organisation generates a maximum future value, leveraging all available options.
InnoAdds helps clients to assess and realise innovation opportunities, hands-on, with a proven track record in the digital age. We help you diagnose innovation and R&D of your investment target and help you to developing concrete action plans for securing maximum future value.
Our Services on Innovation Due Diligence
- Innovation Agility Diagnostic - Assessment of the innovation ability, felxibility and power of your investment portfolio.
- Innovation Due Diligence - Valuation of the innovation organisation and activities of potential investments.
- Innovation Control Points Diagnostic - Assessment of active and sitting patents, secrets, know how, platforms and other (potential) control points.
- Innovation Management - Improve and/or develop innovation strategy, organisation and activities and implement.
- Value Proposition Development - Create new products and/or services and generate new revenue streams.
- Innovation Interim Management - Run and organise innovation organisation and activities until performance is on par.