We create a higher value from your innovation in a professional and personalised partnership.
You may have already experienced…
- competitors emerging from nowhere;
- difficulties keeping up with rapid technological and scope expansions;
- the strengths and complexities of platforms;
- the need to reconsider your position and identity in the value chain;
- the need to reconsider your partners and/or suppliers and participation in ecosystems;
- the complexity of identifying and building new partnerships .
How to successfully participate in, and leverage innovation ecosystems?
Traditionally, innovation was confined to the internal organisation, sometimes leveraging suppliers. But being successful in today’s digital world, innovation requires understanding, participating in or even leading a complex network of partners, customers, end-users, suppliers and platform providers, while identifying and securing one’s own differentiating value. InnoAdds helps clients in these matters, connecting them with partners, building successful and lasting collaboration platforms and making complexity simply manageable.
Our Services on Innovation Ecosystems
With a strong outside-in view, our experts assess your opportunities for Open Innovation and participation in innovation ecosystems.
We create a practical plan for connecting with the right partners and for managing partnerships following and boosting your business strategy.
We help you with the internal and external implementation of Open Innovation and offer ecosystem management services.
We create a higher value from your innovation in a professional and personalised partnership
Helping private and public, large and small, government and non-government organisations with creating future value by:
- assessing existing innovation organisations, functions and activities;
- developing innovation strategies and improvement plans;
- implementing strategies and improvements.
…with a personalised, hands-on approach.
Innovation is on the agenda of almost every organisation, especially with the emerge of advanced technological and societal trends such as IoT, Data Analytics, Digital Twins, Additive Manufacturing, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, Social Media Platforms and Society 5.0.
Organisations under- and overestimate the impact of these trends on their business and struggle to capture the essence and the future value those innovations could bring them.
There are multiple reasons why organisations fail to capture value from innovation, such as:
- not having a clear and aligned innovation strategy
- having unbalanced spending or spending on the wrong subjects
- traditional business models losing relevance and facing difficulties implementing innovative ones
- not having good insights in customer experiences and their pains and gains driving innovation
- not having the right balance between short-term and long-term innovation
- not having the right balance between inside-out and outside-in innovation
- not leveraging platforms
- not knowing how to participate in relevant innovation ecosystems and how to benefit from it
- not having the right leadership, competences and capabilities on board and not being an attractor for talent